All of our programs and services are offered free of charge to youth and families.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Individual, family, and group counseling
- Case management (support services)
- Parenting classes
- Anger management classes and counseling
- Summer job and internship programs
- G.E.D. preparation and tutoring
- Solar and renewable energy career exploration workshops
- Digital arts and media training
- Web casting and Chroma (green) screen recording and editing
- CompTIA A+ computer technician training
- Food and grocery giveaways 1st and 3rd Thursdays
To find out information on any of the programs and services listed above,
please call (510) 832-2088 or email us at email@example.com.